Meet the Stupid Spartans

The film promotes stupidity I would say. I was trying to mind-set mine to a film which aims to make people laugh but it did not meet the ob...

The film promotes stupidity I would say. I was trying to mind-set mine to a film which aims to make people laugh but it did not meet the objective but it rather devalues. Aside from the obvious props with low cost production, the plot seems to be predictable because they copy the almost the plot of the 300 adding less spices to make it laughable. Comedy film like 40 year old virgin, jackie chan's action-comedy films really suck and made the crowd laugh out loud. Why are the producers produce such stupid films with no ethics? They are not useful for the modern films. It is deserving to be trashed! If you want to understand what am I saying here just watch the movie and be frustrated.

Related

Movies 6764203901169942517

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item