Are sure of your eyes?

It scares me not but it inspires me much! For how many days of abusing my self for the school's tasks, just this night I watched "...

It scares me not but it inspires me much! For how many days of abusing my self for the school's tasks, just this night I watched "THE EYE" starring Jessica Alba. It was not my plan but I have to break and have time for me to rest. Watching movies is one of my unwinding session. "THE EYE" did not scare me because it needs to establish something before scaring the audience. Jessica Alba plays a role of a blind who is dreaming to see the world which drives her sister to put Jess in a surgery. Unfortunately the donor of the eye has strange past which makes Jess life miserable. She sees things that a normal person shouldn't see it is because Ella (donor) had been suffering it before she died. There are lots of twist of elements and situation in the story that made the ending so satisfying. I will tell you, the screenplay is good, the story line is professional but it doesn't scare you! It is a story of how to continue a unfinished business of a soul before leaving the world. It has a strong virtue! That makes the film noteworthy! Really cool!

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item